Hello Fellow Marketers,
If you use Banner Advertising you are going to want to check out this incredible and powerful banner advertising tool!
Banner advertising is a great way to promote your brand awareness, and generate new leads. However, trying to manage, track, and update your banner campaigns at difference sources can be a difficult and time consuming task.
IntelliBanners consolidates all your banner ads into one intelligent banner. You can add, update, and remove banners from your IntelliBanners account instead of individual traffic exchanges and other programs.
The concept is simple:
1. You setup your banner ads in your IntelliBanners account. Categorize your banners into campaigns for easy management. You can then divide the campaigns by traffic exchange, type of program, or any other way that you choose!
2. Replace your individual banner ad URLs with your IntelliBanners campaign banner URLs. The intelligent banners work just like regular banner ads, and can be submitted to most traffic exchanges, paid to click programs, and other sites.
3. You will now be able to manage all your banners from your IntelliBanners account with just a few clicks.
You can easily change or update your banners without logging into each individual program you are promoting. You can also view your stats for each program, and see how each program compares in terms of unique hits and click-thru ratios.
I would highly recommend the Upgraded Membership because IntelliBanners also offers a banner co-op program that is available to all Upgraded Members for no additional cost. That alone is worth the price of the monthly upgrade. I have been receiving an average of 1200 hits every week just for being upgraded!
IntelliBanners also purchase a large quantity of banner advertising from leading traffic exchanges for their co-op program. Combining these two advertising sources, the IntelliBanners co-op can take your banner advertising to a whole new level!
Here is another great reason to upgrade. When free members promote their IntelliBanners campaign banners, their own banner ads will be shown 80% of the time. The remaining 20% will go to the co-op views. Upgraded members get their own banners shown 100% of the time.
Right now, when you join, you will receive a FREE 7 day upgrade to try it out. I am sure when you see the incredible benefits you will continue as an Upgraded member!
To Our Mutual Success