This Is Great News!
Creating landing pages is a huge hassle for most marketers. You have choice: do it yourself, or hire a web page designer.
A web page designer can create a beautiful page for you, but he’ll also drain your budget. And every time you need a new page, you have to cough up more cash so your designer can afford his lattes.
The other option is to do it yourself. The problem is, it takes a lot of time to create the pages. You need some coding know-how to make them look good. And if you want to track your campaigns to see if your landing page is converting, then you need to get yourself a tracking tool or script.
It’s no wonder so many marketers only have one or two landing pages, even if they are leaving money on the table by doing so. It’s just too much work, too much time or too much money to put them together… at least if you’re going to do them right.
Introducing the Landing Page Monkey web app, which takes away all the work by quickly and easily creating stunning landing pages with just a couple clicks of your mouse.
You don’t need to touch a single line of code. You don’t need to hire a programmer or a web page designer. You don’t even need to download and install a script, since this is a web app.
All you have to do is log into your Landing Page Monkey dashboard, click your way through the user-friendly form, and in just five minutes you too can have a cutting-edge, high-converting and mobile-responsive landing page to build your mailing list or sell your products.
You can use these landing pages to get mailing list subscribers, webinar registrations, run contests and close more sales. If you need a polished sales page or a landing page with an opt-in form, Landing Page Monkey can create it lightning-fast.
Just look at this app’s features:
• Delivers highly customizable pages. You can quickly fine-tune your landing page to get just the right look and feel to seamlessly integrate with your site. LPM lets you change layouts, font colors, font styles, background graphics and even background videos to give your landing pages a cutting-edge, polished design that’s sure to impress.
• Make changes easily on the fly. You can tweak your landing page without disrupting sales or sign ups, touching the code, or uploading anything. Just log into your dashboard, make your changes, and hit save to instantly update your pages.
• Works with all major email service providers, including Aweber, GetResponse and MailChimp and more.
• Works on your server or LPM will host your page for you. You can upload these pages to your own site, or save on bandwidth by letting LPM host the page for you at no extra charge. You don’t even need your own website to start building a mailing list with Landing Page Monkey!
• Tracks your campaigns. Landing Page Monkey tracks your impressions and mailing list sign ups so you can optimize your campaigns for maximum profits!
• 100% responsive, 0% errors. You never have to worry about faulty code throwing errors when Landing Page Monkey creates your pages – and that means 99% of all your visitors will see your landing page. Your pages will show up on all smart phones, tablets, laptops and other devices. Plus they’ve been rigorously tested to work across platforms, including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and other major browsers.
• Saves you time and money. In just minutes you’ll have a beautiful landing page that looks like it was created by a high-priced web designer. Plus LPM’s clone feature lets you replicate your favorite landing pages instantly and get them online fast.
• Get rid of tech headaches. This is a web-based app, so there is nothing to download, nothing to install, no fiddling with customizing scripts. Just log in and you’re ready to start creating pages instantly.
Listen, you won’t find a better, faster or easier way to create and publish landing pages. If you can point and click a mouse, you can create a landing page like a pro with Landing Page Monkey.
So stop monkeying around with those clumsy other tools and see for yourself why Landing Page Monkey makes list building so easy. Click here to check it out right now!
To Our Mutual Success
Around The Web
Hello Fellow Marketers,
My main means of marketing my products is through Safelists and Traffic Exchanges.
As I am reading emails and surfing traffic exchanges I see so many mistakes and these mistakes can kill your business.
Here is a very good example. I use a splash page builder called Landing Page Monkey(LPM) and I track my advertising results with a great program called Trck.me. I noticed right away that the automatic tracking feature of Trck.me was not compatible with Landing Page Monkey. I knew this because I ALWAYS check my links before I advertise a page.
Lately as I have been surfing traffic exchanges I see many LPM generated pages that are not displaying properly because of this incompatability. It is obvious to me that the person promoting the link did not test their link before promoting it. This is a cardinal mistake!!!! Always, always, always test your link before promoting. I would go so far as to say try it out in different browsers because not all browsers diplay pages the same way.
With safelists their are two big mistakes I see all the time.
1. The sender uses the wrong name macro. A name macro is a special code that is replaced by the safelist with your name. For example, I am sure all of us have received emails where the subject line says, “[firstname], You Have To Check This Out!” Instead of what it should be. In my case “Steven, You Have To Check This Out!” Here again the person sending out the email did not test it before sending it out.
2. Misspelled words! Their is absolutely no excuse for this. All of our computers and web browsers have spell check. Always, always, always check your ad copy for misspelled words before you send them out.
When you make any of these simple mistakes it makes your pages and ad copy look unprofessional and you will be dismissed as not being a serious online marketer. None of us wants this unfortunate effect of sloppy or lazy marketing. It only takes a few minutes to make sure you are not guilty of making these simple errors.
To Our Mutual Success